Ruby gemstone is unpretentious in nature. When cutting off ruby gemstone, it can be as eye-catching as a diamond. Ruby is the second precious and hardest stone in the world (first is diamond, of course).In India, ruby called a master of precious stones. It is regarded as the strongest effective gemstone in the world in terms of physical, mental, and spiritual.
Chemical Group: Oxides
Color: Blood Red
Symbols: Passion, Power, Dominance, Success, Commitment, Honesty, Unfortunate Friendship
Chakra: Root and heart
Compatible Zodiac Sign: Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Lion, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn
Major Countries of Origin: Burma, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Australia, Russia.
10 Benefits of Ruby Gemstone
1. It strengthens the immune system.
2. Improve blood circulation.
3. It boosts self- confidence and courage of the person.
4. Since ancient times, it has been used in the treatment of brain diseases. Also, It has been used in the treatment of mental illnesses. It clears your mind of negative thoughts.
5. It helps the regular menstrual cycle. Relief pain and tension in menstrual periods in women.
6. It regulates low blood pressure.
7. It helps to resolve conflicts and solve relationship problems.
8. It protects against bone disease.
9. It reduces the psychological and physiological effects of menopause.
10. It gives the struggle with difficulties and makes the body more energetic.