Ruby gemstone is unpretentious in nature. When cut off ruby gemstone it can be as eye-catching as a diamond. Ruby is the second precious and hardest stone in the world (first is diamond of course) .In India ruby called as master of precious stones. It is regarded as the strongest effective gemstone in the world in terms of physical, mental and spiritual.
Hardness : 9
Chemical Group: Oxides
Color: Blood Red
Symbols: Passion, Power, Dominance, Success, Commitment, Honesty, Unfortunate Friendship
Chakra: Root and heart
Compatible Zodiac Sign: Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Lion, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn
Major Countries of Origin: Burma, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Australia, Russia.
10 Benefits of Ruby Gemstone
1. It strengthens the immune system.
2. Improve the blood circulation.
3. It boost self- confidence and courage of the person.
4. Since ancient times, it has been used in the treatment of brain diseases. Also It has been used in the treatment of mental illnesses. It clears your mind of negative thoughts.
5. It helps regular menstrual cycle. Relief pain and tension in menstrual periods in women.
6. It regulates of low blood pressure.
7. It helps to resolve conflicts and solve relationship problems.
8. It protects against bone disease.
9. It reduce the psychological and physiological effects of menopause.
10. It gives the struggle with difficulties and makes the body more energetic.